A systems perspective on energy and environment
With unique competencies, experience and scientific methods we produce qualified decision-making support and contribute with knowledge for efficient and sustainable industrial energy and resource use.
We work directly with both industry and governmental authorities and are involved in research projects with various stakeholders.
We put the industry’s climate transition – driven by for example electrification, process integration, CCS and renewable resources – in a systems perspective adapted to the needs of our customers within the strategic transition work.
- Energy audits and energy efficiency optimizations
- Strategic decision-making support in the transition work towards sustainable industrial energy and resource use
- System impact analyses (energy, economic and environmental) of technical and organizational changes
- Syntheses of system conditions and technical areas
- Guidance and support regarding various regulations and laws within industrial energy use
- Energy management and energy management systems
- Coordination of technology-related collaborations
- Support in application processes for research and funding – for example Industriklivet, Klimatklivet and EU’s Innovation Fund
+46 70-633 19 25